FreeBSD 4.1.1 + Unreal Tournament

Post by Charlie Roo » Fri, 06 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Hello,
this might be a stupid question..
I have found a page on how to install Unreal Tournament on FreeBSD
But when i try to run it I get an error saying:

ELF interpreter /lib/ld-linux.so.2 not found

which libraries should i get? and where can i get them?

Thanks..

Peter

FreeBSD 4.1.1 + Unreal Tournament

Post by Oliver Lehman » Fri, 06 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

a) don't login as root ;-)
b) can u give me the URL plz?

MfG Olli

:
: ELF interpreter /lib/ld-linux.so.2 not found
:
: which libraries should i get? and where can i get them?

        Install the "Linux compatibility" option from the setup program.
        -You can run it again as /stand/sysinstall (configure -> startup ->
        linux compatiblity (I think)).  Then put this line:

                linux_enable="YES"

        In your /etc/rc.conf file.

--

BSD:  A psychoactive drug, popular in the 80s, probably developed at UC
Berkeley or thereabouts.  Similar in many ways to the prescription-only