HELP: how to fix devbuf and hp deskjet

Post by Turlough FitzPatric » Thu, 24 Jan 2002 21:14:10

Hi,

I have a problem with my printer freezing out with a devbuf status. I
cant kill it and get the printer back without doing a shutdown, as far
as I can see. I have looked thourgh the archives and reports and there
is something about this but nothing that says how to get the device back
or kill the processes* off it without a reset. I cant reset
because I have some processes that need to stay available.

Can anyone point out how to fix this through the command line?

thanks
turlough
--
Turlough FitzPatrick