BSD Database editor

Post by Murray Stoke » Sun, 16 Feb 1997 04:00:00

    Do any freeware programs exist to directly edit the data in simple Berkeley
DB databases?

http://www.cdrom.com/pub/artpacks

BSD Database editor

Post by Josef Gros » Sun, 16 Feb 1997 04:00:00

>Do any freeware programs exist to directly edit the data in simple Berkeley
>DB databases?

Not that I know of but using Perl5, CGI and a web browser it should not be
too hard to put one together in relativity short order.

Josef

1. BSD, BSD or BSD?

I'm just trying to broaden my horizons.  What is the deal with BSD?  I have
yet another computer I want to put something different on...I have XP on
this one, and RH 7.3 on my other and the third I was thinking of looking at
FreeBSD or NetBSD (or OpenBSD)?  Any reason I should stay away from the
BSD's?  If not, which one for desktop/net use?  Obliviously I'm a noob.
Thanks guys for any input...I've read the web pages, but couldn't understand
the differences with Linux.  I do want a GUI with whatever I install.

--
john o
rh 7.3

2. IMAP client with X interface?

3. Generating Mapfile

4. From RedHat to SuSE: A simple question

5. Shadow passwords and interpreting letters on 4.1.X

6. Databases for Bsd?

7. free SQL database for *BSD

8. Need advice on new Linux/*BSD-compatible hardware (and Linux Hardware Database is gone)

9. How to start Solstice Database Editor in solaris 8?

10. Linux Application database for BSD Unix