Checksum error on wide-dhcp port

Post by Leo Wierzbows » Wed, 23 Oct 1996 04:00:00

When doing a make on the port called wide-dhcp, both 2.1.5 and current
versions, both from the FreeBSD ftp site and the author's in Japan, I get
the error: Checksum mismatch for tzfile.h

I did install the package version, but I'd still like to look at the
various files produced by doing the make install.  What to do (safely)?

--
Sincerely,
Leo Wierzbowski

1. wide-dhcp port problem

I started the "make install" for the wide-dhcp port and it bombed. Here's
what what the output was.

===>  Extracting for wide-dhcp-1.4.0.3
===>  Patching for wide-dhcp-1.4.0.3
===>  Applying OpenBSD patches for wide-dhcp-1.4.0.3
===>  Configuring for wide-dhcp-1.4.0.3
===>  Building for wide-dhcp-1.4.0.3
make: cannot open makefile
*** Error code 2

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

Anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

2. How to start X at boot for Red Hat?

3. HLA v1.34 is now available

4. ISC-DHCP or WIDE-DHCP

5. /var/log/mgetty.cuaa1 grows up

6. wide-dhcp

7. Why Linux Is no threat to Windows domination of the desktop

8. Wide DHCP Port...

9. FreeBSD 4.5 checksum errors/problems installing ports

10. Wide DHCP question

11. WIDE DHCP 1.3 Beta not work on FreeBSD 2.1

12. wide dhcp client and @home cable modem service