making cds

Post by raid » Thu, 01 Jul 1999 04:00:00

if i want to make a freebsd cd set, what do i have to put on the cds?

making cds

Post by Daniel McGrego » Fri, 02 Jul 1999 04:00:00

> if i want to make a freebsd cd set, what do i have to put on the cds?

        Why not download the .iso's from ftp7.de.freebsd.org?

making cds

Post by Peter Lo » Thu, 08 Jul 1999 04:00:00

On Thu, 01 Jul 1999 19:08:52 GMT, Daniel McGregor

> > if i want to make a freebsd cd set, what do i have to put on the cds?

>    Why not download the .iso's from ftp7.de.freebsd.org?

there's a list of places you can get isos for various releases of FreeBSD
at:

        http://www.instinct.org/~pgl/freebsd-isos.html

HTH,

--
Peter Lowe -- System Administrator, Telenor Internet

Everything I know in life I learnt from .sigs.

1. Making CD from Apple mklinux CD Image

I downloaded the Apple mklinux DR3 cd image.  I tried to use the Adaptec
CD recorder software to write it to a CD.  The Adaptec software stated
that it was not a proper image.  I did ftp it in binary mode.  Has
anybody tried this?

Stanley Weilnau

2. 1.3.97 prob

3. Making cd on a Windows machine.

4. Route broadcast packets??

5. Making CD/Floppy user-mountable

6. apache-script error

7. Info needed for making CD Ripping utility

8. kde performance

9. vold makes CD-player reset SCSI bus

10. Long names on self made CDs

11. making cd?