cvsup protocol 16.1

Post by Jack Hasselma » Wed, 14 Aug 2002 21:38:30

hi,

i am using the latest cvsup version and still when i try to cvsup with
cvsup6.freebsd.org i will get the following message:

Falling back to protocol version 16.1

is there a newer version which is not in the ports yet?

thanks for any productive information.

jack

cvsup protocol 16.1

Post by Thomas Wol » Wed, 14 Aug 2002 23:49:10

> hi,

> i am using the latest cvsup version and still when i try to cvsup with
> cvsup6.freebsd.org i will get the following message:

> Falling back to protocol version 16.1

> is there a newer version which is not in the ports yet?

> thanks for any productive information.

> jack

Hi Jack,
I think it's cvsup6.freebsd.org, not your box that requests using
protocol version 16.1. It should work anyways. I also
get this message on different servers but I did not have
problems updating my sources (As I just needed ports-net, I
tried cvsup6.freebsd.org, no problem either)

Thomas