CD subscriptions?

Post by Robert Huf » Sun, 16 Jun 2002 13:30:16

        Is anyone handling the CD subscriptions these days?  I got one (4.4)
from Wind River, but no 4.5, and I'd like to be on the list in time
for 4.6.

                        Robert Huff

CD subscriptions?

Post by annel.. » Sun, 16 Jun 2002 18:15:51

>    Is anyone handling the CD subscriptions these days?  I got one (4.4)
> from Wind River, but no 4.5, and I'd like to be on the list in time
> for 4.6.
>                    Robert Huff

bsdmall.com and freebsdmall.com both are doing it, I think.

        Annelise

--
Annelise Anderson
Author of:               FreeBSD: An Open-Source Operating System for Your PC

CD subscriptions?

Post by Reinoud van Leeuwe » Mon, 17 Jun 2002 01:05:50

Quote:>    Is anyone handling the CD subscriptions these days?  I got one (4.4)
>from Wind River, but no 4.5, and I'd like to be on the list in time
>for 4.6.

reply... :-(

Post by Roger L. Beem » Mon, 17 Jun 2002 03:32:03

>    Is anyone handling the CD subscriptions these days?

BSD Mall       http://www.bsdmall.com/cdsub.html

Roger L. Beeman

1. alternative CD subscription

The June snapshot of 3.0 (3.0-970618-SNAP) is out for more then a
month.  Yet, the subscription is not here yet, and I had to download
mine over the modem to upgrade.

Since one can now get 300 CDs with labels for 3-4$ each, why
don't I advertise an alternative subscription to FreeBSD
snapshots and releases? For the same money, I can deliver
them to subscribers within TWO WEEKS after they appear on
ftp.freebsd.org and make quite some money. In fact, I can
do it ONE WEEK if I try hard.

One would think, Walnut Creek should be able to do it much faster.
Or they became slobby because of the lack of competition? Any
official comments from them?

        -mi

--
        "Windows for dummies"

2. install problem: bad superblock?

4. I need some help...

5. Anybody receive their subscription CD yet?

6. Cable modem, @home, linux firewall - wtf?

7. JANA LINUX CD-ROM subscription?!?!

8. Need help in setting up a wireless Access Point using hostap on a DHCP server

9. Linux Journal Subscriptions

10. Majordomo Subscriptions and Messages

11. SUBSCRIPTION

12. FREE MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION - 275+ POPULAR TITLES - YOUR CHOICE!!!

13. Request for subscription