Are there sources for a pop3 client anywhere

Are there sources for a pop3 client anywhere

Post by Robert Chalmer » Sun, 31 May 1998 04:00:00

Subject says it all

bob
--
  Support Whirled Peas.       http://www.chalmers.com.au

  China House - Bookshop

Post by Dinesh Nai » Sun, 31 May 1998 04:00:00

> Subject says it all

take a look at fetchmail, in the ports connection. it's got sources for
pulling down POP2, POP3, APOP and IMAP among others. it's good if the
transfer mechanism is all you're looking for.

--
Regards,                        /\_/\   "All dogs go to heaven."

+=======================----oOO--(_)--OOo----=========================+
|for a in past present future; do                                     |
| for b in clients employers associates relatives neighbours pets; do |
| echo "The opinions here in no way reflect the opinions of my $a $b."|
|done; done                                                           |
+=====================================================================+
http://pgp.ai.mit.edu/htbin/pks-extract-key.pl?op=get&search=0x230096E9

1. SQL II Client/Server Public Domain Source Available Anywhere ??

As with the proliferation of the likes of GNU, low cost Unix clones
eg: Coherent, Minix etc many applications become interestingly
possible.

One area of great potential interest where currently there is a
big vested interest by companies such as Ingres and Oracle, and Microsoft
is SQL. In particular the client server concept with SQL servers on a network.

With UNIX tools such as Lex and Yacc etc and the well known SQL standards,
including SQL II, is there anyone out there that knows about any SQL
public domain type scripts/source etc. Is anyone interested
in developing such ???

this interesting point on the Usenet

Bruce Lyon

UUCP: {munnari}!jabaru!anthos!tanus!05715

2. Leaking file descriptors

3. where can i get source code for pop3 client and server for linux..?

4. HELP !!! inetd[2705] ... %^)

5. iptables pop3 clients connecting to ext pop3 servers

6. Using a parallel port as a serial port

7. (newbie) pop3 mail client on pc attached via ethernet to linux pop3 server problems

8. Openwindows background?

9. POP3 Mail Server - Binaries Available Anywhere?

10. Heap Source Code Anywhere?

11. ftp sources anywhere?

12. source code for perl for AIX 3.2 anywhere?

13. Kernel 0.02+0.03 source anywhere ?