splash screen psuedo device bitmap resolution

splash screen psuedo device bitmap resolution

Post by vinchenz » Tue, 08 May 2001 00:23:49

I seem to have this flagged correctly in GENERC, but bsd complains at
bootup of incorrect resolutions, can someone help me find where I flag a
different resolution? loader.conf maybe?

splash screen psuedo device bitmap resolution

Post by Jerr » Tue, 08 May 2001 02:01:49

Quote:> I seem to have this flagged correctly in GENERC, but bsd complains at
> bootup of incorrect resolutions, can someone help me find where I flag a

depend on your size of picture.

Quote:> different resolution? loader.conf maybe?

however, make sure you turned onVESA support by "options VESA"

regards,
Jerry

1. splash screen issue with bimap resolution

I have evrything in the loader.conf file flagged as it seems it should be,
but when it boots, it appears to try to load the bitmap, be reports 24bit
color, unsupported color depth.

How does one fix this?

Thanks

2. Booting windows out of linux

3. loader.conf and splash bitmap - grrrrr....

4. Block MSN Messager

5. Changing screen resolution AND virtual resolution?

6. ld.so.1 and libc.so.6 , libm.so.6

7. startx -> KDE splash -> blank screen

8. hdparm lockup

9. Splash screen during boot?