imake.tmpl --- can't find

Post by Robinso » Mon, 02 Feb 1998 04:00:00

When I try to install some ports, like xpaint,
it fails with a can't find imake.tmpl error.

I have imake, but not this file - what
should I do?

thanks

imake.tmpl --- can't find

Post by Ollivier Rober » Tue, 03 Feb 1998 04:00:00

> When I try to install some ports, like xpaint,
> it fails with a can't find imake.tmpl error.

It is looking for Imake.tmpl.

Quote:> I have imake, but not this file - what
> should I do?

Install the X331prog.tgz tarball on your system. It contains everything you
need to compile X programs including /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config.
--

Usenet C*Historique

1. xmkmf can't find 'Imake.tmpl'

I am trying to compile the source distribution of xfig-3.2
on a computer setup with Slackware-3.4.

Unfortunately, when I type xmkmf, I get the answer:

mv -f Makefile Makefile.bak
imake -DUseInstalled -I/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config
Imakefile.c:13: Imake.tmpl: No such file or directory
imake: Exit code 33.
  Stop.

Does anybody know how I can install and configure xmkmf
properly (it looks like it did'nt come right when I installed
Slackware-3.4) ?

Or is there a place where I can find a binary distribution
of xfig-3.2 that is not made for RedHat or Debian ?

Thank you.

--
-------------------------------------
Christophe MACABIAU

Phone:5 62 17 42 77 Fax:5 62 17 42 70
http://www.recherche.enac.fr/ext/ltst/macabiau
-----------------------------------

2. Help with TERM environment variable

3. Can't find libc.so.3.0, Imake.tmpl

4. Looking for a way to trigger error on network adapter

5. XMKMF and IMAKE want Imake.tmpl

6. dip versions: what's the dip-ferrence? (yuk)

7. imake = Imake.tmpl: No such file or directory

8. help needed initializing DEQNA with multicast

9. How imake looks for Imake.tmpl file ?.

10. Metrolink's Imake.tmpl-What's in it?

11. problem : Imake.tmpl not found

12. Xmkmf .. Imake.tmpl not found ????

13. Imake.tmpl Nowhere to be found