Turtle Beach Montego A3D 64 Voice PCI Sound Card

Turtle Beach Montego A3D 64 Voice PCI Sound Card

Post by Sandy Rutherfor » Sun, 18 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Has anyone been able to get FreeBSD to recognize the Turtle Beach
Montego A3D 64 Voice PCI Sound Card?  This sound card is fairly fancy
with joy stick and mic support, but I would be happy with only basic
sound.

I would be very grateful for any suggestions.

I am using FreeBSD 2.2.7-RELEASE.

Thanks very much,
Sandy Rutherford
Dept. of Mathematics
University of British Columbia

1. Turtle Beach Montego Bay A3D PCI sound card...

Hello, does anyone have any idea how to set this card up in Linux.  I
have yet to try sndconfig,as I just read that suggestion in here,
however, I thought I might as well ask in case anyone has a suggestion.

Do I need to DL any drivers(I am using RH 6.0 with Gnome or Afterstep).
I couldn't see my card on Turtle Beach's site either(May be it is
discontinued?).

Thanks very much,

Carey

--
Carey Bingham, B.Sc.
Human Resources FST, TCPL

2. Kernel Crashing

3. Does Montego A3D 64 Voice PCI Sound Card work with Linux?

4. CML2

5. Help: config Turtle Beach Montego A3D 64v sound card

6. Tracing Access to /etc/hosts, looking for failed lookups.

7. Drivers for Turtle Beach Montego A3D Sound card

8. Has anyone got PyQt3.x working on PPC?

9. Turtle Beach Montego A3D sound cards

10. Setup for sound card Turtle beach Montego II A3D (+USB)

11. Turtle Beach Montego II (A3D) sound card setup!!!!!

12. Trying to Config a Turtle Beach Montego A3D Card

13. Turtle Beach Montego PCI Sound Card /w Linux