How do you scroll up?

Post by steve.. » Thu, 31 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Does anyone know how to scroll up in FreeBSD? In Linux, I just press
ALT-{up arrow} and it scrolls up. FreeBSD does not seem to support this
particular keystroke. Does it support upwards scrolling at all?

- Steve

--
--------------------------------------
If you want to send me an email, send it to:

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

How do you scroll up?

Post by Mikko Tyolajar » Fri, 01 Sep 2000 09:55:22

>Does anyone know how to scroll up in FreeBSD? In Linux, I just press
>ALT-{up arrow} and it scrolls up. FreeBSD does not seem to support this
>particular keystroke. Does it support upwards scrolling at all?

Press ScrollLock, then PgUp/Dn will scroll.  Press ScrollLock again
to err... unlock scroll mode.

   /Mikko
--

 RSA Security