Question about two ADSL connection

Post by Jin Wo » Tue, 19 Sep 2000 10:16:01

Hello,

http://www.mostgraveconcern.com/freebsd/dsl.html
http://www.mostgraveconcern.com/freebsd/ipfw.html
Those informations were very helpful to me.

If I want to use 2 ADSL (Static IP or Dynamic IP) for faster connection, how
can I approach and modify?

Please let me know any helpful informations.

Thanks,
Jin Won

Question about two ADSL connection

Post by Kris Anderso » Tue, 19 Sep 2000 13:34:59

I'm not sure if freeBSD supports it but I think it does.  You will need to
investigate multilink.  More or less it takes one connection for inbound and
one connection for outbound.  Also, I think that the service needs to
support it as well.

Best of luck.

Quote:> Hello,

> http://www.mostgraveconcern.com/freebsd/dsl.html
> http://www.mostgraveconcern.com/freebsd/ipfw.html
> Those informations were very helpful to me.

> If I want to use 2 ADSL (Static IP or Dynamic IP) for faster connection,
how
> can I approach and modify?

> Please let me know any helpful informations.

> Thanks,
> Jin Won

1. Linux router with two differen ADSL Connections

Hi all,
we have two ADSL lines with dynamic ips (pppoe). i have installed four
nics in the linux router, two for the ADSL-connection and the other for
two differen subnets (192.168.0.x/192.168.1.x).
What do i have to do that clients from subnet 192.168.0.x can use ADSL
line 1 and clients from subnet 192.168.1.0 ADSL line two? is it possible?
tia Aziz

2. Support for Zip Drive

3. two dsl connections, two routers, dual nics on linux box , want to run two websites

4. Anyone got Token Ring working?

5. Question about setting up Earthlink PPPoE ADSL connection on RedHat 7.3

6. Cant get x apps to work on ssh?

7. Please help with connection ADSL connection hangs

8. sendmail takes ages to finish on bootup

9. OpenBSD and two DSL connections - routing question

10. routing question: two ppp connections?

11. Question: Dial-in line only gives login prompt every second connection

12. vpn question with dsl modem and second ppp connection

13. two ADSL line ?