Lager than 8 gigs

Post by MAC » Thu, 10 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Greetings All,

    Does NE1 know if the latest 4.1 release support drives larger than 8
gigs?  This could be a solution for our FTP site.

Mark

Lager than 8 gigs

Post by Davis Dohert » Thu, 10 Aug 2000 04:00:00

It should; I had a 13 GB drive I was using under 3.x (I forget which one)
with no problems. I highly doubt that support for large drives would have
been removed since then.

-Davis

>Greetings All,

>    Does NE1 know if the latest 4.1 release support drives larger than 8
>gigs?  This could be a solution for our FTP site.

>Mark

"He who knows best knows how little he knows."
                        -Thomas Jefferson