by David Turne » Sat, 20 Dec 1997 04:00:00
Can anyone tell me which implementation of Corba is better to start off with? I believe they are both free. I will be using mysql as the database.
Thanks, Dave Turner
1. Free CORBA ORB for Java, C, C++, Python and Common Lisp -- ILU 2.0alpha10
2. HELP with Netscape
3. Linux vs OS2 vs NT vs Win95 vs Multics vs PDP11 vs BSD geeks
4. Why is my program so big?
5. corba VS. oop
6. SCSI Adapters
7. ***CORBA vs OOP***
8. Help with mapping network drive: Samba & Win98
9. Perfomance: tar vs ftp vs rsync vs cp vs ?
10. ILU 1.7 available for Linux
11. Slackware vs SuSE vs Debian vs Redhat vs ....
12. GNOME and ILU - why not?
13. Apache and ILU ?