1. HowTo install FreeBSD on RAID0 array
My motherboard has RAID0 on it (Asus A7V133 with two drives which form the
raid0 array). I've installed win98 on it and seems to work fine. I tried to
install FreeBSD 4.2 on it, but it refuses to boot.
How and where do I create the right partitions for BSD on my raid array?
And how can I do a fresh install on my raid array?
3. 2.4.21-pre3aa1 and RAID0 issue (was: 2.4.21-pre2aa1 - RAID0 issue.)
4. Help needed in setup PPP software
5. Unable to install Linux on RAID0!
6. At wits end - The saga of one mans attempt to create a small LAN with Linux
7. RH 6.1 install fail (raid0 module bombs out)
8. How to decode *.zip files...
9. Install LM 8.0 on HPT370 RAID0 drive
10. install.sh broken with at least raid0
11. Installing FreeBSD on an Intergraph System
12. Installing FreeBSD on system without graphics card
13. Solution to install System Commander and FreeBSD