XMailTool resource file not found!

Post by kemps.. » Tue, 14 Jun 1994 19:26:10

Can anyone tell me where I can pick up a version of XMailtool
with the appropriate resource file - the one I have doesn't seem
to include it, or alternatively if somebody would send me their
resource file I would be very grateful.  On startup I get a
message 'Expecting: [XMailTool v2.0.2], Got: [0]'.

Thanks in advance,

Charlie

68 Newman St.,
LONDON W1A 4SE                        TEL: 071-637-9111 ext. 4192

1. Xmailtool runtime error: app-default file not from same patch level?

Hi all.

I've just installed slackware 2.3 with kernel 1.2.8 from
InfoMagic.  I am trying to run the xmailtool app, and I
get the following error message:

App-defaults file is not from the same patch level.
Contact your system administrator to install a new copy.
Expecting: [XMailTool v2.0.2], Got: [0]

I've obtained the man page, and have no clue what this
means.  If anyone has this app running, could you possibly
shed some light on what this might mean.

Thanks in advance,

Mark

2. Quick questions

3. Where to find xmailtool for Linux Ver.1

4. NEWBIE : Pointers or info for recompiling kernel

5. xman can't find resource file

6. FreeBSD - Syquest's EzFlyer 230

7. MetroLink Motif/Linux::Some Resource files not traced::Help

8. Fast & wide SCSI PCI

9. How to find out if a file is a binary file or not

10. XDM Resource File not being read ?

11. mod_put, PHP, Apache says "file not found" with .phtml files

12. Xmailtool needs file in app-defaults?

13. Xmailtool Config File Help, Please.