MULTIDISC CDROM SUPPORT???

Post by Mark Dign » Thu, 15 Dec 1994 13:03:20

 c>Are there any drivers out that support the Pioneer DRM-xxx 6 disc
 c>changers?

I have succesfully got a Pioneer DRM602 running, using a AHA-1522 controller
and standard 1.1.54 kernel.

There is one small problem, that someone might be able to help me with. The
caching is not quite what I would like, and if i have two processes accessing
two different disks, the changer goes wild swapping disks.

Has anyone got any pointers to where i could play with the caching system, so
it reads in a large portion (if not all) of a file, when a read is requested?

Mark..

1. MULTIDISC CDROM SUPPORT???

Are there any drivers out that support the Pioneer DRM-xxx 6 disc changers?

Christopher McKeen (SysOp)  *    WorldONE    * "Your Connection to the World"

2. about command w

3. MULTIDISC CDROM???

4. Telnet Server

5. SCSI multidisc CDROM

6. Installer doesn't see scsi device

7. Install SCSI multidisc CDROM

8. Multiple Monitors

9. Install SCSI-multidisc CDROM?

10. ATAPI cdrom cdda not supported for some cdrom drive?

11. Which distribution on CDROM and Sony CDROM support?