XFConfig for Diamond Stealth 32 PCI

Post by Sanja » Sat, 03 Dec 1994 21:12:41

Hi,
   Could someone please mail me a working copy of XFConfig for diamond stealth
32 PCI card .  I have a CTX 1561 multiscan  monitor.  Even if someone has a
working copy to ren X in MONO using this card it would be OK for the time being
 Whenever I start X I get an error message saying " NO Screen Found"
Thanks

1. Diamond Stealth 32 - PCI and XFree

Hi,

        I was wondering if anyone with experience using XFree 3.1 and
Linux can help me out. I am running Linux 1.1.91 (I think) on a
Gateway 486-66 with 8Mg. I have a DEC VRT17-HA monitor (which I think
is really a Sony trinitron). I installed XFree3.1 and borrowed a
Stealth 32 Config file from someone who helped me out. He also gave me
the freq program which I guess is supposed to tune the clocks from the
video card. When I changed the Config file and started X (startx) the
monitor first blanked out, a bunch of dots appeared, then it flashed
and went back to console mode with an error being displayed that the
mouse was busy..(/dev/mouse busy??) I'm pretty sure the mouse is OK.
I have a PS/2 style mouse.

        Can anyone help me out?

Thanks
Raj

2. Changing Timezone on Solaris 2.5.1

3. Diamond Stealth 32 2MB PCI: Help !

4. 16550 uart test?

5. PCI, Diamond Stealth vlb 32, and Linux

6. ncsa virtual server question

7. XF86Config for Diamond Stealth 32 PCI

8. LFS Development

9. Help: PCI Diamond Stealth 32 - 2Mb Ram

10. Does Xfree work with diamond stealth 32 PCI

11. Diamond Stealth 32 - PCI and XFree

12. Diamond Stealth 32-PCI & XFree

13. REQUEST: Xconfig for Diamond Stealth 32 PCI