setting screensaver

Post by eddi » Wed, 19 Mar 1997 04:00:00

How do I set a screensaver as default. Right now the default scrnsaver
is 'blank' which comes up every 10 min or so.

1. Setting Screensaver

Can anyone help me on setting the screensaver under x-window
I changed the XLock file in /.../apps-defaults/
so that it uses the hyper mode. But when the screensaver active, it
just give me a blink screen. It loads the hyper mode when I type xlock
in xterm. Here is  a part of the XLock file

XLock.mode: hyper
XLock.font: -b&h-lucida-medium-r-normal-sans-24-*-*-*-*-*-iso8859-1
XLock.background: Black
XLock.foreground: AntiqueWhite
XLock.username: Name:
XLock.password: Password:
XLock.info: Enter password to unlock; select icon to lock.
XLock.validate: Validating login...
XLock.invalid: Invalid login.
XLock.nice: 0
XLock.timeout: 30
XLock.mono: off
XLock.nolock: on
XLock.remote: off
XLock.allowroot: off
XLock.enablesaver: on
XLock.allowaccess: off
XLock.echokeys: off
XLock.usefirst: off
XLock.verbose: off
XLock.inwindow: off
XLock.hyper.delay: 500
XLock.hyper.batchcount: 1
XLock.hyper.saturation: 1

2. Problem with low density floppies

3. How to set screensaver in FVWM?

4. VM tuning through fault trace gathering [with actual code]

5. Setting screensaver timeout

6. Linux hangs on startup

7. How Do I change/set Screensaver

8. Need help with Compaq deskpro

9. setting screensaver for kdm

10. Setting Screensaver

11. Configure X such as setting Screensavers

12. auto screensaver set-up?

13. Openwindows screensaver/powermanagement settings