Does linux support DTC 3270 SCSI boards?

Does linux support DTC 3270 SCSI boards?

Post by Kevin Rula » Sat, 13 Nov 1993 04:48:06

I read in the SCSI-Howto that DTC 3270 is a SCSI Host 'that will not work'.

I was wondering if anyone has worked up a driver for this yet.

Kevin Ruland

1. HELP ME! DTC SCSI 3270 Board/Viper VLB

Hello! I am desperate need of a driver to allow my DTC 3270 SCSI board
to work with Linux.  Also, I unfortunately own a fine Viper VLB video
board which is also unsupported.  I ran the latest SLACKWare installation
and it too reported that 0 SCSI hosts were detected.  I read the FAQ on
SCSI and it appears that this board is unsupported.  Does anyone
know of any current development efforts? Or does any one have one?

PLEASE help me!

Thanks,
Ravi

2. 1999 FORML Conference Update

3. How can I get Linux to recognize my DTC 3270 VLB SCSI controller?

4. ${0##*/} Grep and regular expressions

5. Help DTC SCSI 3270 and Linux

6. HELP!:INSTALLING!

7. DTC 3270 VLB SCSI controller

8. UK Linux Users

9. Help needed for Driver on SCSI adaptor DTC 3270

10. Help with DTC 3270 SCSI CONTROLLER

11. IS DTC 3270 disk controller Supported ???

12. DTC 3270 Scsi

13. PLEASE HELP DTC 3270 SCSI