Where can I find xntp or something similar for Linux?
<A HREF="http://thales.nmia.com/~tapia/home.html">My home page</A>
: Where can I find xntp or something similar for Linux?
on ftp server "ftp.Germany.EU.net"; it contains pre-compiled bins for
Linux and complete documentation.
* DeTeMobil F424a ________|________ tel +49 251 977 2220 *
* Roddestrasse 12 0 fax +49 251 977 2249 *
* 48153 Muenster gsm 0171 5266487 *
I admire your passion, Chris..
The only issues which have kept myself from looking seriously at Linux
* It's Unix and the learning curve to start getting productive strikes me
as probably very steep
* It doesn't support plug-and-play. If your hardware doesn't have Linux
drivers, it don't play..
* Not nearly the amount of developers out there doing stuff for Linux as
there are for Wintel. Can I get MS Office for Linux? Can I get
Photoshop for Linux? Can I get QuarkXpress for Linux? etc.. a big turn
off for me.
Email: "reuben at texas dot net" (in plain english to foil spam-bots.
2. FTP Server
11. I am si**y am I?
12. Mosaic and XNTP