Looking for 'obst'? database package

Post by kruger.. » Fri, 17 Jun 1994 02:56:02

I remember seeing a post about an object database package
that i think goes by the name of obst . Didn't save the info
or the ftp location. Any pointers to ftp sites would be appreciated.

thanks.
Ray

Post by Dennis Heltz » Sat, 18 Jun 1994 03:42:00

: I remember seeing a post about an object database package
: that i think goes by the name of obst . Didn't save the info
: or the ftp location. Any pointers to ftp sites would be appreciated.

Try ftp.germany.eu.net:/pub/comp/i386/Linux/local.EUnet/Applications/Data
I think the filename is OBST-3-3.3-linux.tar.