Paste Problem in KDE Terminal

Post by Derisor » Sun, 26 Nov 2000 09:26:52

Greetings,

I have been unable to locate information on how i can paste in text from
the clipboard into the terminal in KDE (using konsole). I would be
appreciative if someone could give me a pointer of where to look. (or
simply bive me the key commands).

Thanks in advance,
Rob

Paste Problem in KDE Terminal

Post by Black Drago » Sun, 26 Nov 2000 14:14:44

On Sat, 25 Nov 2000 00:26:52 GMT in comp.os.linux.help,

: I have been unable to locate information on how i can paste in text from
: the clipboard into the terminal in KDE (using konsole). I would be
: appreciative if someone could give me a pointer of where to look. (or
: simply bive me the key commands).

1) Left-Click-Highlight = snarf

2) Middle-Click = barf

--
Black Dragon

Sign The Linux Driver Petition:
http://www.libralinux.com/petition.english.html

Post by Robert Simmon » Mon, 27 Nov 2000 11:17:16

> On Sat, 25 Nov 2000 00:26:52 GMT in comp.os.linux.help,

> : I have been unable to locate information on how i can paste in text from
> : the clipboard into the terminal in KDE (using konsole). I would be
> : appreciative if someone could give me a pointer of where to look. (or
> : simply bive me the key commands).

> 1) Left-Click-Highlight = snarf

> 2) Middle-Click = barf

Doesnt seem to work in KDE2. I just get a popup menu.

(DONT TALK about gnome .. im talking KDE)

-- rob