USR Sportster 14.4k Internal

Post by Charlie Kras » Tue, 20 Sep 1994 00:35:13

I am trying to configure a new modem under linux.  Linux seems to
recognize the modem OK, but something is wrong:

When communicating to the modem, I need to hit enter twice after each
AT command to get a response. Worse yet, input gets trunctated and the
kernel reports input overrun errors.  I have tried speeds as low as
9600 and I still get overruns.  I have scanned all available
documentation and have not been able to find an answer.

The same modem works fine in the MS Windows terminal emulator.

Help!

-- Buck

1. Need uucp Dialers info - USR Sportster 14.4k

I'm wanting to add this modem to my home system as an alternate means of
getting usenet news feeds for my Linux system.  If anyone has already
set their uucp control files up for the Sportster, I'd appreciate it if
a copy of all associated entries could be emailed to me at this address.

thanks

bob

2. Red Hat v7

3. UUCP Configuration(USR 14.4k)-HELP!!!

4. "debugging event-loops in X-windows"-- a painful experience

5. external USR Sporster 14.4k fax/modem

6. Display on a 360

7. Improve term response w/ 14.4K USR?

8. Solaris FS & Iomega zip drive

9. USR 14.4k fax/modem

10. 2.4 -> 14.4k modem migration problems

11. -----X-WINDOWS OVER 14.4k LINE-----

12. SLIP problems: getting 9600 equivalent speed from 14.4k?

13. 14.4k Modem under DOSEMU