README's on dip and dynamic IP needed...

README's on dip and dynamic IP needed...

Post by <beck.. » Sat, 25 Jun 1994 21:16:53

  I've been trying to find out how to configure dip to work with dynamic--
rather than static--IP addresses on a dial-in SLIP server.

  The Net-HOWTO and NAG are pretty silent on this topic, pointing one
instead to thereadme and sample configuration files on tsx-11, which I
can't find (thefiles, not tsx-11).

   I'd appreciate it greatly, if someone could point (or mail to) me in the
right direction of some dip README or sample config files, which deal with
dynamic IP addresses.

    Thanks.

*  kill -9: the only UN*X statement one really needs to know...   *