Mandrake 7.2 several problems :(

Post by Ron Venem » Wed, 13 Dec 2000 09:26:35

Hi all, I have encountered several problems that I hope some kind soul
can help me with.

     How do I change the log-in manager to GDM instead of KDE. I can't
seem to find the correct file to edit.

     How do I get the screensaver to work in Gnome/Enlightenment. I was
able to turn off the blanking by inserting a line in xinitrc, but the
screensaver won't work in Gnome.

     I have a Nvidia TNT2 agp primary video card and a Voodoo2
passthrough card. I have successfully installed the accellerated drivers
for the Nvidia card but would like to use the Voodoo2 for *. I have
installed the Glide drivers and am able to use the 3dfx test program but
my games don't seem to be able to recognize it.

     Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Ron