1. German keyboard and selection not working when working remote
I am running XFree 3.3.6 on a Debian GNU/Linux system. Work perfect as
long we do not do a remote login to a solaris box. But when logged in
remote, the some keys of the German keyboard (AltGr) and x-selection
do not work.
1. Do ssh2 to a Solaris 2.6 machine
2. Start an X-Application on the remote machine (e.g. emacs, dtmailtool)
application) and pasteing it back (to the solaris application)
using the middle mouse buttons works on standard applications. So
works. I am not sure, if the problems are related or if, they are
Can anybody guess what could be wrong or what I could check?
Can anybody reproduce the behavior (of demonstrate that it works)?
Any hints is welcome, because I really have no idea where the problem
could come from.
Thanks a lot.
Uni Stuttgart Tel.: 0711-7816-215
2. Email to pager gateway software
3. Disk Selection Not responding to selection under 2.5
4. Installing OS/2 and Linux (Boot Mgr vs. LILO)
5. Mouse troubles, X works, selection, mousetest and 3d do not..
6. PAM and in.ftpd of solaris 7,8
7. mouse works with X11, but not selection ???
10. Can not RIPQUERY host that runs gated, but if run routed works?
11. KDE doesn't work => KFM not running/ not ready HELP!!!
12. No more Mouse Selection after Running X
13. dbx memory run-time-checking does not work