Need Menu System for Linux

Post by Internet Junkie/Computer Junk » Sun, 03 Jul 1994 12:12:22

I am in need of a good start for an ncurses based menuing system for my
system.  I am starting to get users who need a menu system since they do
not know how to use Linux.

1. Need a UNIX menu system for users

Before I go and write this, does anyone have any pointers to a product
that will do this already (preferably sources)

I need something that can be run as a user shell to allow my dialin
users to do basic UNIX "things".  These include:

- Mail but with an editor better than vi
- Standard simple shell commands to manae files
- Read/post news

2. Does X86 run on IBM Thinkpad 750?

3. NIS problems with RPC

4. Linux Menu system w/src

5. Prospective Linux user - Paper documentation for Linux

6. Menu systems for linux...

7. /usr/mdec has consumed my hard drive

8. Easy GUI builder for on screen menus for home entertainment Linux driven system

9. Linux Menu System?

10. Menu system for linux

11. Need Menu Program For Linux

12. Need a easy-to-use menu shell for Linux