Whant to get one of those new Pentium 90 system with ATI Graphic
Pro Turbo Mach64. Primary purpose is to have Linux with X11R5 on
a 1280x1024 system. Does anybody knows if that graphic board is supported?
1. (Q) X11 for ATI Grap Pro Turbo Mach64 ???
] Whant to get one of those new Pentium 90 system with ATI Graphic
] Pro Turbo Mach64. Primary purpose is to have Linux with X11R5 on
] a 1280x1024 system. Does anybody knows if that graphic board is supported?
You don't need a Pentium space-heater or a Mach64 to do that. I run
1280x1024 very happily on my GUPro on a 486DX/33 EISA machine. (Matter
of fact, I usually run it at 1440x1198.)
"I am the NRA." \ Bluebottle: "Eccles?"
Alaric Tekiahyn \ Eccles: "Yuh?"
The Renaissance Man \ Eccles: "Yuh, I remember Eccles."
2. Short reference guide for users
3. Problem: ATI Mach64 Graphics Turbo Pro 2Mb (PCI)
4. Does C++ new on Solaris use malloc?
5. ATI Mach64 Pro Turbo + X = ?
6. FAQ: comp.lang.awk: pointer
7. Cannot get X going with ATI-Mach64 Graphics Pro Turbo
8. TCP/IP programming across the NET
9. ATI Graphics PRO Turbo Mach64
10. XFree86 and ATI Mach64 Graphics Pro Turbo
11. XF86 with ATI Mach64 Graphics Pro Turbo
12. Config for: ATI Mach64 Graphics Pro Turbo
13. Xconfig for ATI Pro Turbo Mach64 PCI