UUGETTY

Post by Allied Davidson L » Tue, 07 Feb 1995 22:06:59

I am able to dial out on getty.ttyS1 with no problems.
Dial in is wanted on com3/irq5 and I don't seem to make progress
with the uugetty files.
Could anyone suggest settings for inittab,gettydefs,rc.serial + gettys.
(An EIDE P90 system with US Robotics Sportster v32 14.4 on com2
and a Boca v32 14.4 on com3)
Thanks.
--
Bruce Davidson
Linux 1.1.59

1. USING uugetty on a dialup line - PROBS!! - uugetty.ttx (0/1)

Hiya,,

I have setup a uugetty on my linux box so that my friends can phone in
and do some work while on-line, except that uugetty drops the carrier
after a number of minutes. Does anyone have this setup correctly
without the carrier dropping, if so could you please email me with any
helpful suggestions as to how I may resolve this problem..

Attached is my uugetty.ttyS1 file that is in /etc/default

Thanks

Danny
Cheers for reading this mail

2. Announcing quota for linux

3. /sbin/uugetty documentation

4. DC Area Security Network

5. Problems with uugetty

6. solaris software called "nc"

7. uugetty w/ sliplogin

8. IP Forward

9. uugetty and Cyclades problem

10. uugetty problem

11. Configuring uugetty: strange characters!!

12. Problem with Dial-In using uugetty

13. uugetty stoped working after new kernel 1.1.50 -> 1.1.54