Is there support for the Hayes ESP serial card?

Is there support for the Hayes ESP serial card?

Post by SIGDOC' » Mon, 11 Apr 1994 03:34:12

Please don't flame if it is listed. I haven't had a chance to
check.

Is there support for this buffered serial card?

I've heard that a similar driver exists for the DigiBoard,
so I'm wondering about this card.

Thanks.

1. Hayes ESP serial card

Anyone out there running a Hayes ESP serial card with the ESP-2.0 drivers?
I'm in the process of trying to get my card to run at 230400 baud so that
I can use my 3Com Impact  IQ external ISDN device at 230400 port speeds.

Any and all hints or suggestions would be greatly appreciated ...

Hayes ESP Single Port Card
3Com Impact IQ
Kernel v2.0.35
ESP-2.0 drivers

jc

2. driver installation help

3. Any experiences with Hayes ESP serial card?

4. What's wrong with GNOME panel

5. Hayes ESP serial card

6. Need recommendation for SVGA card

7. Hayes ESP Serial Card

8. Doubt in set -o vi

9. Hayes ESP serial card

10. need help w/ Hayes ESP serial card and Linux

11. Hayes ESP Serial Card

12. Drivers for Hayes ESP serial cards?