LILO SCSI search?

1. LILO Install on a mixed IDE/SCSI setup -- Do I need the SCSI card bios enabled?

I have a pentium pro 200 with a 1.3GB IDE hard drive and a 1GB hard
drive hanging off a QLOGIC SCSI controller. Since the machine has the
IDE disk, this is configured as the primary boot device.  The IDE is
dedicated to NT and the SCSI is dedicated to Linux.  I have installed
Lilo on the MBR of the IDE drive allowing boot of Linux and NT.  With
the SCSI bios enabled Lilo is able to boot both os correctly.  However
with the SCSI bios disabled the boot process just causes a sequence of
01 (zero ones) to be echoed to the screen.  Since the SCSI bios is a
DOS/DOG throwback, is there anyway of getting around the problem?  or is
the PC bios just too unintelligent to be able to access the SCSI
appropriately?

Incidentally, I have thought about the "APPEND" option but not tried it
since these are essentially kernel params and appear to have no direct
impact on Lilo itself.  Also once booted, the kernel has no problems
accessing the SCSI and attached devices.

thanx in advance

dermot

2. X programming documents???

3. IDE + SCSI + LILO (boot SCSI) how?

4. FDDI Card

5. Multiboot with LILO SCSI SCSI case

6. 1024 cyl HD limit/High Sierra cdrom format questions

7. hdc=ide-scsi hdd=scsi lilo append mystery

8. diamond viper vlb/xfree 2.0

9. LILO--LILO--LILO

10. LILO, LILO, LILO

11. Linux-search the web quickly with Search Spaniel

12. UNIX-Shell-search the web quickly with Search Spaniel

13. searching for SCSI slot-in DVD drive