Where are olvwm/olvwm menu definition files supposed to be?

Where are olvwm/olvwm menu definition files supposed to be?

Post by Shoel Perelm » Mon, 04 Jul 1994 08:42:07

I've finally got the command "openwin" to at least do SOMETHING b;esides
exit back to shell.  Now i just get a nice blue screen, nice looking mouse
cursor... Nothing else.  If i click and drag with the left button, i drag
open a frame (when i let go, it disappears and leaves nothing).  If i click
onthe rifht button, a tall box openes up.  Acutaly this frame runs vertically
from top to bottom of screen (no top border, but it has has nice side borders
as if a window manager definetely made it to put stuff in).  Its a grey background...
However, there are NO options in it.  Nothing to select.  Anyone have any
ideas?  I can't seem to do anything because this menu has no popntions iniit.
Which file/where should this file be that contains the info to bput in this
menu?

please e-mail to

1. I am giving up on olvwm please help with libXpm.so.4!!!

:Hi Big Brains of this sub-culture,

:I adore Linux. I have some experience with HP-UX and I love LINUX, windoze
can doze in the background, but please read on and if you know something or
even have a vague idea let me know.

:I have installed my XFree86 3.2. After about a month I can get my olwm to work.
Now, I tried to start olvwm. Sytem comes back can't load a
 /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/libXpm.so.4. What should I be doing and where can i get
the correct libXpm.so.4 file. Please, help me. I spend way to much time trying to fix this problem. Should I be reinstalling XFree86 or what ???
2. How can i make netscape or any other program as an icon in olwm.
3. How I can have X windows boot up with olwm. I cab get xdm and xsm to work
but I do not know how it is possiblr to start olwm as default when I boot up.???

Please, Please, Please, Please help me I am desperate.

********  //      ********           Peter Kasprzyszak              ***
******   //         ******            HEWLETT-PACKARD               ***
*****   /////  ///// *****      Australian Response Centre          ***
****   //  // //  //  ****    31-41 Joseph Street, Blackburn        ***
****  //  // //  //   ****    Melbourne Australia 3130              ***

*****      //        *****                                          ***
*******   //       *******    Tel/Fax 13-11-47/9890-0326            ***
********         *********                                          ***

2. convince top to run as cronjob: tcgetattr() failed

3. olvwm menu config. file??

4. Telnet VS. Root

5. Whcih files from the XFree863.3.1 distrib am I supposed to install?

6. HELP: ioctl does not work

7. olvwm and menus

8. Redhat Linux 6.2 Partitionless Installation

9. Howto custimze ICONS & FOATING MENU in X (under fvwm & olvwm) ???

10. Solaris 2.6 Am I suppose to have libs -ldes & -lcrypt ???

11. Can't find iostream.h... what rpm pagckages am I suppose to install?

12. Now what am I supposed to do?

13. What I am Suppose to do ? WD9033 driver