CWEB for Linux - cweave and ctangle

Post by Justin Stam » Mon, 20 Mar 1995 14:31:53

Can someone please tell me where Linux source and/or Binaries are
available for CWEB.  I know it is out there, but I can't seem to find where.

Basically, I need cweave and ctangle.

Thanks, Justin.

Post by Timothy Murp » Tue, 21 Mar 1995 05:48:21

>Can someone please tell me where Linux source and/or Binaries are
>available for CWEB.  I know it is out there, but I can't seem to find where.

You can find all TeX and*software at the 3 CTANs
(which mirror each other):
ftp.shsu.edu, ftp.tex.ac.uk, ftp.dante.de .

To find the whereabouts of cweb, you can say

ftp> quote site index cweb

I compiled cweb (ctangle/cweave) under Linux from the sources without trouble.

--
Timothy Murphy

tel: +353-1-2842366