I need info on IBM PS/1: Who at IBM has technical information?

I need info on IBM PS/1: Who at IBM has technical information?

Post by Peter Rukavi » Tue, 22 Feb 1994 22:08:49

I use Linux on an IBM PS/1 [ValuePoint-esque machine] for which I have
scant few technical specfications.  IBM-Canada's "HelpPC" and "HelpWare"
support lines do not have technical information on file and cannot direct
me to anywhere else within IBM that does.

Can anyone direct me to the correct place to call to get things like
hard disk geometry and monitor frequency information?

--
-- I am Peter Rukavina at the PEI Crafts Council, C*tetown, PEI, Canada  --
  Telephone at work (902) 566-1584, fax (902) 628-8740, at home (902) 368-2871

Quote:>> I COLLECT INFORMATION ON CRAFTS INDUSTRY SUPPLIERS. KNOW ANY? LET ME KNOW! <<