Font size problem

Post by Yann Crisp » Thu, 26 Jun 2003 05:18:09

Hi!

I'm using Mandrake 9.1 and KDE on my laptop, and the font used to display
the menus and some other text in applications like Mozilla or Evolution is
too big.

I've tried to change the KDE settings with the control center, but they
don't apply to these apps!

Anyone knows what's going on?

Thanks,
Yann Crispin

1. Font size problems unde X

Hello,

I've installed RH 6.0 and everything is up and runnig...
But when I start X with a resolution op 1024 * 768 the fonts are really
small.
In Netscape, I can hardy read the text...
Can someone please tell me how I can change the size of my  desktop and
netscape font size.

GreetZ

Wim.

2. Docs about Afterstep config?

3. font size problem in CDE sol8

4. Java Daemon

5. Crossplatform font size problems

6. ATT 6386 DC600 tape drive supported?

7. font-size problem.

8. Problem with multi-group membership? SOLVED

9. konqueror "input" font size problem (kde3)

10. Font size problem

11. Font size problem in User Manager of Red Hat 7.3

12. font size problems on 1600x1200.

13. fonts size problem