slackware colors

Post by j.. » Tue, 05 Oct 1993 11:01:21

What determines if a file is colored or not?  i.e., some of the old SLS pl9
files that I have restored to Slack pl12 have color and some do not?

Thanks, jw
--
*-------------------------------------------------- waena.edu 212.254.2528

1. Slackware color xterm

I recently downloaded the slackware distribution, and I noticed that some of
the default settings on the color_xterm are not quite right.  Whenever I press
the backspace key, instead of backspacing, it acts as if I had pressed the
enter key.  The normal (noncolor) xterm works fine.  What could be wrong?

Thanks for any help,

Daniel M. Coleman

--

-----------------------------------+   DECnet: UTXVMS::DCOLEMAN
The University of Texas at Austin  |      IRC: Shiner

2. X Window System Rebellion

3. Xfree/Slackware/Color Depth?

4. valid boot sector!

5. Slackware colors

6. Solaris sendmail & smtp

7. Colors Colors Colors...

8. W.I.N.E.

9. Source for color ls in Slackware?

10. Q: Slackware 2.1 - Colour text programs

11. Slackware 2.1 - Colour text problems.

12. ls color highlighting as in the ls command in the slackware distribution

13. epson stylus color 600 under Slackware