wanted: dip-script for dynamic IP

Post by Mark Huiz » Tue, 08 Mar 1994 20:56:53

Hello all,

I just installed pl15j and dip-3.3.7 on my machine...
Unfortunately I have not been able to figure out a script for
automatically dialin to my SLIP server (giving dynamic IP-addresses)

Does anyone have one available for me? Please mail them...

Thankx in advance,

1. dip script for slip/ppp connection with dynamic IP address

I'm having trouble writing a dip script and works for a dynamically
allocated IP address. The major thing giving me trouble is
intercepting the IP address and then figuring out what to do with
it. Could someone point me to relevant documentation for doing this?
Also, sample dip scripts that deal with dynamically allocated IP
addresses would also be helpful. Thanks much.

--
Chuck Irvine
Serior Member of Technical Staff

2. Will the tablet PC devices run Linux?

3. DIP script for Dynamic IP address

4. No Creative Labs CD found!

5. Dip script - dynamic IP - HELP!!!!!

6. This Week's Useless Use of Cat Award goes to ... (was Re: Text formatting

7. Dynamic IP DIP script?

8. command to eject 8mm tape?

9. DIP shell script for dynamic IP assiggnment....

10. Dynamic IP DIP script needed

11. LINUX DIP-Script for Compuserve Internet-PPP WANTED

12. Linux DIP-Script for Compuserve Internet PPP WANTED

13. Wanted:Dynamic SLIP server connection example for dip