Last page not printing on LaserWriter

Post by Peter Schoenmak » Wed, 30 Nov 1994 07:52:21

        I have got my Apple Laser Writer II to print PostScript but the last
page does not print if I use nenscript, mpage, or groff -> ps.  Has anyone
had the same problem.  Thanks.

Peter

Post by Sam Dani » Wed, 30 Nov 1994 15:59:52

>    I have got my Apple Laser Writer II to print PostScript but the last
>page does not print if I use nenscript, mpage, or groff -> ps.  Has anyone
>had the same problem.  Thanks.

After the name of the input file on the line invoking gs, add:

      ' /usr/lib/ghostscript/quit.ps'

without the tick marks, of course.  This appends the postscript 'quit'
command to your input file, and forces the last page to be output.
--

1. not printing last page of long print outs.

hi,

        I'am having a really weird problem with my Linux box while printing
to a DEC LA70.On short prints its ok but when I print a long job roughly
the last page (2%) doesn't get printed at all.In fact the printer will stop
in mid sentence.Has anyone come across a similar problem and if so is there
a fix for it.

                        Thanks in Advance

                        Brendan.

2. CERN, Proxy, and Password?

3. How to print from last page to first page?

4. telnet via serial cable

5. How to print last <n> pages of a file?

6. Patch Update on Boot Server

7. How to print last <n> pages of a file

8. Best Practice re: patching multiple Sun Servers connected to a Hitachi SAN

9. Stylus Pro XL+ prints an empty page after every printed page

10. print jobs stopping on last page (Sparc 20 w/Sun T.S.)

11. samba printing - quits half way through last page

12. HP-710c prints, but does not end and page does not go out completly

13. HP LJ 6MP -> not printing to the edges of the page