ISDN cards info [Q]

Post by Maarten Boekhold (Who'd you expect » Thu, 28 Apr 1994 22:37:55

I'm considering buying an ISDN-card, for a direct internet-link. Is there
any info available about which cards are supported by Linux? I can
remember something about a german card some time ago, that someone had
written a driver for.

I have looked in the hardware-compatibility howto, but apperently it
hasn't been updated since august 93 :-(.

Oh, before I forget, it has to be a cheap card :-) (of course, what else)

Maarten

1. Basic Linux ISDN/Ethernet config Qs

Hi, I need some help connecting a Linux box to a Sun workstation via
an ISDN connection. My question is how do I get Linux to talk to the
Sun through the Ethernet board to the ISDN bridges? I'm familiar with
how SLIP works, and I know how a direct Ethernet to Ethernet
connection works, but I'm not sure how an ISDN connection works.

Do I need to run something (e.g. dip) on the Linux and/or Sun side
before the machines can "see" each other? Or is the ISDN connection
"transparent" to both machines and all I need to do is setup the
standard networking files correctly?

Michael Wang

2. RH6.2 mke2fs crashes on install

3. Request info on ISDN card compatability

4. Is this a dependent name that needs typename?

5. SEARCHING any info about ISDN cards and Linux

6. display yesterday's date.

7. Info needed on ISDN cards for Linux

8. Upgrading .RPMs with TARs

9. Sbus ISDN card info wanted

10. Recent info on ISDN Cards

11. Help needed in getting info about ISDN cards for writing device driver

12. Recent info on ISDN Cards

13. ISDN-Card/ISDN-Router