Does Xfree work with diamond stealth 32 PCI

Does Xfree work with diamond stealth 32 PCI

Post by Sanja » Thu, 01 Dec 1994 20:42:29

I have a diamond stealth 32 PCI with ctx cms 1561 monitor. i am planning to
use slackware to install linux. Does the xfree included in latest slackware
work with diamond or do I need to do something else?
Thanks

1. Diamond Stealth 32 - PCI and XFree

Hi,

        I was wondering if anyone with experience using XFree 3.1 and
Linux can help me out. I am running Linux 1.1.91 (I think) on a
Gateway 486-66 with 8Mg. I have a DEC VRT17-HA monitor (which I think
is really a Sony trinitron). I installed XFree3.1 and borrowed a
Stealth 32 Config file from someone who helped me out. He also gave me
the freq program which I guess is supposed to tune the clocks from the
video card. When I changed the Config file and started X (startx) the
monitor first blanked out, a bunch of dots appeared, then it flashed
and went back to console mode with an error being displayed that the
mouse was busy..(/dev/mouse busy??) I'm pretty sure the mouse is OK.
I have a PS/2 style mouse.

        Can anyone help me out?

Thanks
Raj

2. problems upgrading libraries - libc-5.0.9 -> libc-5.2.18

3. Promise 2300+ ide cntrller compatability w/ Linux

4. Diamond Stealth 32-PCI & XFree

5. Linux Informix CISAM compatibility

6. Xfree with Diamond Stealth 32

7. mechanism of audit (log) on Unix ?

8. XFree on Diamond Stealth 32

9. Diamond Stealth 32 2MB PCI: Help !

10. PCI, Diamond Stealth vlb 32, and Linux

11. Diamond Stealth 64 PCI DRAM works under XFree ???