1. help: a bash script to launch x-win and then do someting in x-win
I was trying to make the script work (on Cygwin), but it didn't run as i
Before x-win lauch process was finished, the commands followed were finished
*already* in Bash-window, rather than in x-win.
What should I do ? Thanks
2. SCO 5 changing default install media device
3. FreeBSD thinks Hercules / CGA combo card is CGA, not Hercules
4. Results of comp.unix.ultrix poll
5. CGA (Yes, CGA) or Text-Only Server?
6. create self-extracting files for Win/Mac on Unix
7. x-win won't start with eth0 enabled
8. Does Kermit Work On AIX 4.1?
9. x-win won't start with eth0 enabled!
10. PLEASE help: x-win won't let me use keyboard
11. Yggrasil's Plug and Play won't play.
12. Win Linux 2000 and Monitor won't play nice