Motif libs for Linux?

Post by LANGER STEVEN » Wed, 27 Apr 1994 07:29:48

Hi all;

  A while back I asked about PD Motif libs
for LINUX and I got the following

>OI is availble for free for Linux.  It reimplements Motif and comes
>with a user interface builder as well.
>It is available from tsx-11.mit.edu:pub/packages/OI/oi40.tar
>Warner

>P.S.  I pushed it through here, and when we have our next release, I
>plan on releasing it for Linux shortly after, assuming that all things
>go right and the higher ups haven't changed their minds.
>--

 I just dug this up and started unpacking it, but it's
a whole big interface builder. That's fine for new projects,
but I'd like something that I could use to get my existing
projects compiled, namely, just the Xm libraries in addition
to the XFree X11 and Xt libs. Does anyone have a line
on something nice and simple like that?

thanks,
steve
--
"You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a
reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the

1. SCO Motif libs on Linux??

I may soon have access to an extra set of Motif Libraries. Unfortunately they are for SCO. Is there any chance that I could patch these to run under the Linux kernal?? I'm running .99pl10 currently and I don't have the current version of
GCC, but I would upgrade everything if I could get these libraries to work. Any
Suggestions would be appreciated...

Scott

2. question about the refresh rate

3. Motif Libs on Linux?

4. OSR5.0 + HP JetDirect = miserable failure

5. Motif libs for linux?

6. ssh+vnc

7. /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-linux and /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i486-linux

8. Linux Frequently Asked Questions with Answers (Part 5 of 6)

9. linux motif libs problem

10. motif lib for xfree under linux

11. Help - shared libs lib****.so.4 lib***.so.5

12. Motif++ available for linux/Metrolink Motif

13. Problem on diff. vers. of Motif libs