Linux, TCP/IP & X.25

Post by Zsolt Zoln » Sat, 26 Mar 1994 07:25:16

Hi,
is it possible to run TCP/IP over X.25 under Linux?
If yes, which hardware is supported?

                          Thanks,
                                 Zsolt

1. TCP/IP <-> X.25 routing under Linux?

I would like to set up a UNIX box dedicated to routing/translating TCP/IP-
encapsulated X.25 data.  Can someone tell me where to find the source
code to accomplish this task, or tell me that this is impossible.
Currently, we run System V and Linux here, but input for other OSes
would be great, too.  Thanks in advance.

Cory Hartel

2. Radeon 64mb Suse Linux config problem

3. Block tcp/25 Services (telnet host 25)

4. Newbie installing X 4.1 on FreeBSD 4.2

5. x.25 socket and tcp/ip socket

6. hfs/mfs bad superblock

7. AX.25, TCP/IP and digipeaters

8. HELP NEEDED: problem w/ mouse under XF86Setup with slakware 3.5.0

9. X.25 <--> tcp/ip ?? Where??

10. x.25 socket and tcp/ip socket

11. X.25 over TCP/IP (XOT)

12. X.25 to TCP/IP