problems with xmkmf HELP!

Post by Jingyuan Zha » Wed, 22 Feb 1995 08:25:11

A command in Makefile must start with <tab> key.
Check all commands to see they start with <space> or <tab>.

I think that is a bug of xmkmf.

Hope it works.

Jingyuan Zhang

1. Calling xmkmf, calling Dr. xmkmf.

Hi, I am going crazy trying to find xmkmf. Maybe I am looking in
the wrong places. Tried a web search, linuxberg, tucows,
google.com. None of them gave me a link to download it. I just
want to install xpmlib and xfree86.

Why the use of Imake files instead of the traditional make files
with the ./configure | make | make install commands?

2. Scsi Tape: Input/Output Error

3. OW3.1 xmkmf is ok - Re: Solaris 2.1 OW3.x xmkmf -- WRONG!

4. a non-executable program? answer...

5. Help: How to set environmental variable OPENWIN and xmkmf compilation problems/error

6. PATCH: allow percentile size of tmpfs (2.5.66 / 2.4.20-pre2)

7. help - problem with xmkmf

8. superuser not working correctly under NIS +

9. xmkmf problems HELP!

10. HELP problem with xmkmf

11. help in using imake and/or xmkmf

12. xmkmf help needed