how do I print screen?

Post by Chuck Wya » Sun, 19 Feb 1995 12:15:27

The subject line says it all.  I have lpr working like a breeze with
my parallel port.  I can print text files from the shell prompt with no
problem.

How do I print screen, though??

Chuck

1. Request Screen Capture / Print Screen utility

Does anyone know of a PD "screen capture" or "printscreen" utility for AIX?
I normally work on a DECstation, and we have a screen capture utility which
can grab a portion of the screen and turn it into a postscript file.
I need to be able to do the same thing on the IBM when running X11 (R4, I
think).

Please reply by e-mail, for I do not often read this newsgroup.
Thanks for your help.

                                Charles Michael Davis

                                (No cute signature block!  :^)

2. Q: srandom()

3. print window and print screen

4. file date change?

5. screen: going from split screen to full screen mode

6. booting from cd

7. Program hangs after UID change.

9. black screen with X window when booting from DOS with Loadlin

10. Setting screen background colors on console --- how is it done?

11. LOOK WHAT THEY DONE TO MY SCREEN ..>1.1.12 and no video sync

12. Anyone done custom graphical "loader screen" for Linux?