DOSEMU

Post by Dumas Wo » Fri, 15 Apr 1994 16:10:54

I have compiled DOSEMU .50pl1 running and can run some programs
succesffully. The problem is with Wordperfect 5.1. It can start up but
when I hit a function key it craps out and kicks me back to a Linux
prompt. I have tried every CONFIG option and command line option. What
could the problem be?

1. DOSEMU: dosemu needs a standard input

I've installed dosemu-0.64.2 and it works perfectly when run from a console or tty.  However I need to have some automated process run from the
web so I call dosemu in a perl cgi.  The older version of dosemu 0.62 worked as long as you called it like this:

system "dos -F /etc/dosverify.conf < /dev/tty5 > /dev/null";

It seemed to use /dev/tty5 as the standard input and be satisfied however the new version does not work.  It executes and dies without giving an error message.
Does anybody have any idea how I could provide a terminal somehow get it to work from the web cgi?  Thanks in advance.

2. installing a package causes problems with ldd

3. DOSEMU: One autoexec for regular dos and dosemu

4. Any luck with "showmount"?

5. DOSEMU at bootup question (dosemu newbie?)

6. Curses suspend

7. DOSEMU config and flags for DOSEMU compilation?

8. Vela CineView

9. dosemu error: /var/lib/dosemu/hdimage.first doesn't exist

10. DOSEMU 0.52 - cant make the dosemu.dvi manual

11. DPMI under dosemu (was Re: DOSEMU Success list!!)

12. DOSEMU: Newbie question: can't lauch dosemu from dos floppy

13. DOSEMU: dosemu.users no effect?