LambdaMOO from sunsite doesn't gunzip?

Post by Dirk Harms-Merbi » Mon, 27 Jun 1994 14:10:42

I tried to install LambdaMOO today. Unfortunately it didn't unzip (make that
gunzip) after ftping using binary, prompt and hash. I tried again from
a Sun machine but had the same problem.

Any ideas?

1. Gunzip won't work -'not in gz format' message

I can't get Gunzip 1.1.2 to work on my 4.3 BSD MachTen system.  Everytime
I try to decompress a file it tells me its not in gz format.
These are files with .tar.gz and .tgz extensions, that I know are good.
I have only gotten gunzip -d to work for me once, but that was it.

I downloaded version 1.1.4, but its been (arg) compressed into .gz format,
so I am stuck.

I've tried:
gunzip -d filename
gzip filenmae
zcat filename

2. devlabel: added multipath support

3. Can't mount(1M) a gunzipped/lofi'ed x86.miniroot file on SPARC ...

4. Newbie instructed to post this here

5. PPP doesn't die, it just doesn't work anymore

6. Freeqare Linux BBS - READ!

7. It Doesn't Matter (much) If Sun Doesn't "Support" Dataless

8. KMail problems

9. Re. bffcreate -X doesn't work Re: bffcreate -X Doesn't Work

10. : PLIP start up doesn't report problems but also doesn't work?

11. 'mmv' needed: no longer on sunsite

12. 'morse' Binaries Uploaded to Sunsite

13. ping -g 'gateway-IP' 'host-IP' DOESN'T work!