Anbody else using miro16si

Post by fausti » Thu, 07 Jul 1994 07:26:40

Hi,
am I the only one using a miroCRYSTAL 16si graphic adapter with Linux ?

Is there anybody else but me using the miroCRYSTAL 16si adapter?
Is there already a patch for X available ?
Are there more text-modes available then 80x25, 80x50 and 80x25 ?

If there is somebody let's get in touch.

Bye,
Simon Polz

1. Has anbody used PVCS?

I am looking for an alternative to SCCS, and came across a package called
PVCS by Intersolv.  Has anybody used it, and how does it compare with
SCCS and RCS?  Are there any other commercial package available
other than PVCS?

Thanks,
daniel

--
Daniel C. Gnanaprakasam                     Phone: (609) 386-5995
Matsushita Applied Research Labs.           Fax  : (609) 386-4999

Burlington, NJ 08016

2. Major Problem. Please, I beg of you, help me.

3. miro16si destroyed screen

4. Help me out w/ SLIP!!!

5. Which driver for miro16Si ?

6. How to install Trident driver - Answered

7. miro16si-exiting X-trashed screen ?any idea?

8. remove IRIX to install LINUX

9. Anbody know if this beastie would have any value?

10. Anbody doing UDF?

11. Anbody port a USB modem to LinuxPPC?

12. enlightenment keyboard shortcuts Q's: using the win key, using c+a+sh, conf file?

13. cannot print using lpr without PPP connection using Caldera (Red Hat)